No products in the basket.
Us Brits love a romantic tale. Whether it be the latest rom-com at the cinema or the sweet old couple who are childhood sweethearts, we’re suckers for a story! Celestino and Federica are no exception. They met whilst on holiday in the Almafic coast and their passions soon created the most delicious Orange and Limoncello in the world.
la storia d'amore perfetta
Celestino came from a small town of the south of Sicily, called Favara. Federica was born in the beautiful Spanish city of Valencia. They were both travelling across the Amalfi coast when their love story began. As their love grew stronger on their journey throughout Naples, the couple decided to go back to Valencia and get married. Their shared passion for quality saw the birth of Arancello and Limoncello. Made with the best Valencia oranges and Italian lemons, Celestino and Federica’s business started to grow and their liqueurs were soon considered the best in the business.
Celestino Limoncello Liqueur
Celestino is the ‘limoncello of love’ and is made with all natural ingredients. Enjoy with dinner or after a hard days work. From your first date to your first Valentine’s, Celestino is the vision of passion and is a liqueur not to be saved for a special occasion!
Federica Arancello Liqueur
Arancello is a artisanally-produced premium orange liqueur made from real oranges. Enjoy as an aperitif or in a cocktail. To give you some inspiration we have created a couple of cocktails below for you to try!
- Cut the limes into wedges and place all but 2 in a highball glass with the peppermint and sugar. Mash together with either a muddler or the end of a clean wooden spoon.
- Add the crushed ice and pour in the white rum and arancello.
- Add orange blossom water to taste and stir well.
- Garnish with 2 lime wedges and serve.
Long Island Valentina
- Place all the ingredient, except the Coke and Lime, in a cocktail with a handful of ice and shake well.
- Strain the mixture into a highball glass and top with Coke, to taste.
- Peel 1 lime, twist the rind into a curly q shape. Slice the lime and garnish.
- Serve and enjoy.